Location is Centre Stage Main HQ –
15 Woking Road (off Portsdown Road), 138694
unless explicitly stated otherwise as our East Coast Centre (5000G Laguna Park, Marine Parade Road)
|Type of Camp
We ordinarily have 4 types of programme for 5 to 7 year olds – the type programme you are signing up for will be highlighted when you select your dates…
1) Creative Arts Adventure Camps explore Drama, Movement & Music all in one
2) Creative Drama Camps go on a Drama adventure, taking a deep dive in to stories and character work
3) Creative Musical Theatre Camps look at the 3 core areas of Musical Theatre – Singing, Dancing and Acting** except for 2020 camps, there will be not be group singing involved, as per gov. guidelines in response to Covid-19. Instead we will focus on Dancing, Drama & Music.
4) Discover Dance Camps explores key dance styles under a fun theme
CREATIVE ARTS – MYTHS, LEGENDS, FOLKLORE & FABLES (NOVEMBER & DECEMBER)
Join us for 5 days full of Interactive, fun, and active activities involving Drama, Movement, Music & Arts, and Crafts
CREATIVE ARTS – IT’S JOLLY, JOLLY CHRISTMAS! FESTIVE FUN (DECEMBER) @EAST CENTRE
Come and join us for a week of Celebration and Festive Fun! As we bring to life stories and traditions from around the world this Holiday Season through Drama, Art n Craft, Music & Movement!
DISCOVER DANCE – THE NUTCRACKER AND THE MOUSE KING!(DECEMBER)
Put on your dancing shoes & come and join us as we explore and bring it to life this traditional story of The Nutcracker, through Dance, arts and crafts, and fun activities as we draw our inspiration from Tchaikovsky’s Ballet – The Nutcracker.
You should sign up for the group relevant to the age your child will be by the date camp runs.
For example, if your child turns 8 in November 2021, and you are signing up for a camp running July 2021, you should sign up for the 5 to 7 age group, as they will be 7 years old when the camp runs.
1. CAMP CANCELLATION BY CENTRE STAGE:
As the ongoing global pandemic situation is constantly evolving, there is always the outside possibility of stricter measures in Singapore. In the eventuality that we need to cancel a camp due to government intervention, we will offer one of the following…
A) A suitable online alternative
B) A camp credit
C) A full refund
2. CAMP CANCELLATION BY CUSTOMER:
As we expect there to have been an informed decision regarding participation in holiday camps when you sign up, refunds will be entirely at the discretion of company management. Whilst we sympathise with ever-evolving plans this year – it’s not sustainable for us to have last minute drop outs.
As a general rule:
– For cancellations up to 4 weeks ahead of a camp start date, we will offer a credit to a future camp of the same value or a refund.
– For cancellations less than 4 weeks ahead of camp start date, we will offer a credit or refund, only if we are able to replace your spot in the camp with someone on the waitlist
– For cancellations less than a week ahead of camp start date there will be no credit or refund
|COVID 19 related safety measures
Needless to say, all of these programmes will run subject to prevailing government guidelines at the time. In light of the ongoing pandemic, it’s very important everybody coming to our centres understand the measures we have in place, and require you all to adhere to. Please read about them in full here: http://bit.ly/sfmsures
– All visitors to Centre Stage must check in using TraceTogether SafeEntry (requiring a token, or the app downloaded on your phone)
– Safe distancing between students at all times (and small class sizes)
– Regular disinfecting of all high touch areas
– Staggered arrival and dismissal times
– Hand sanitiser in all studios, waiting areas and offices
– Daily temperature and health checks for all staff and students
– Face masks must be worn at all times by all staff, students and parents at drop off**
**despite the legal cut off for wearing masks being amended to 6 years+, inside our centres masks or face-shields will still need to be worn as we are operating in a group setting, and the students will be supervised closely whilst doing so.
– Not come to our centre if you, or a household member, are currently exhibiting any respiratory/covid-19 symptoms – or are on any form of stay at home notice.
– Check your temperature BEFORE coming to the centre – if it is 37.5 or above, it is considered a fever, so please stay home
– Ensure you have a phone with Trace Together App downloaded, Trace Together token for SafeEntry checking in and out of our centres
Centre Stage have always maintained small class sizes [12 on average]. Maximum group numbers for these camps will be subject to prevailing guidelines.