Location is Centre Stage Main HQ –
15 Woking Road (off Portsdown Road), 138694
unless explicitly stated otherwise as our East Coast Centre (5000G Laguna Park, Marine Parade Road)
|Type of Camp
We ordinarily have 3 types of programme for 5 to 7 year olds – the type programme you are signing up for will be highlighted when you select your dates…
1) Creative Arts Adventure Camps explore Drama, Movement & Music all in one
2) Creative Drama Camps go on a Drama adventure, taking a deep dive in to stories and character work
3) Creative Musical Theatre Camps look at the 3 core areas of Musical Theatre – Singing, Dancing and Acting** except for 2020 camps, there will be not be group singing involved, as per gov. guidelines in response to Covid-19. Instead we will focus on Dancing, Drama & Music.
AROUND THE WORLD! (31 May – 3rd July 2021)
Our overall theme for 2020/21 term times camps is Around the World. Each week we explore one of 6 continents (Africa, North America, Asia, Europe, Oceania & South America). Bringing to life books, stories, films, musicals, movement and music of each region, through, drama, movement and music. For example, for Africa week, one day we might go on Safari and journey from the pyramids of Egypt, to the rainforests of Madagascar. Pack your bags & bring your virtual passport as we journey to discover these places!
MAGICAL MISCHIEF (5 – 12 July 2021)
For these 2 worlds we will be bringing to life the beloved stories of Roald Dahl (each week will be different so you can absolutely sign up for both) through Creative Drama, Music & Song (depending on whether you sign up for a Drama or Musical Theatre camp – it will state which you are signing up for when you select your dates)
You should sign up for the group relevant to the age your child will be by the date camp runs.
For example, if your child turns 8 in November 2021, and you are signing up for a camp running July 2021, you should sign up for the 5 to 7 age group, as they will be 7 years old when the camp runs.
1. CAMP CANCELLATION BY CENTRE STAGE:
As the ongoing global pandemic situation is constantly evolving, there is always the outside possibility of stricter measures in Singapore. In the eventuality that we need to cancel a camp due to government intervention, we will offer one of the following…
A) A suitable online alternative
B) A camp credit
C) A full refund
2. CAMP CANCELLATION BY CUSTOMER:
As we expect there to have been an informed decision regarding participation in holiday camps when you sign up, refunds will be entirely at the discretion of company management. Whilst we sympathise with ever-evolving plans this year – it’s not sustainable for us to have last minute drop outs.
As a general rule:
– For cancellations up to 4 weeks ahead of a camp start date, we will offer a credit to a future camp of the same value or a refund.
– For cancellations less than 4 weeks ahead of camp start date, we will offer a credit or refund, only if we are able to replace your spot in the camp with someone on the waitlist
– For cancellations less than a week ahead of camp start date there will be no credit or refund
|COVID 19 related safety measures
In light of the ongoing pandemic, it’s very important everybody coming to our centres understand the measures we have in place, and require you all to adhere to.
Please read about them in full here: http://bit.ly/sfmsures
– All visitors to Centre Stage must check in using TraceTogether SafeEntry (requiring a token, or the app downloaded on your phone)
– Safe distancing between students at all times (and small class sizes)
– Regular disinfecting of all high touch areas
– Staggered arrival and dismissal times
– Hand sanitiser in all studios, waiting areas and offices
– Daily temperature and health checks for all staff and students
– Face masks must be worn at all times by all staff, students and parents at drop off**
**despite the legal cut off for wearing masks being amended to 6 years+, inside our centres masks or face-shields will still need to be worn as we are operating in a group setting, and the students will be supervised closely whilst doing so.
– Not come to our centre if you, or a household member, are currently exhibiting any respiratory/covid-19 symptoms – or are on any form of stay at home notice.
– Check your temperature BEFORE coming to the centre – if it is 37.5 or above, it is considered a fever, so please stay home
– Ensure you have a phone with Trace Together App downloaded, Trace Together token for SafeEntry checking in and out of our centres
Centre Stage have always maintained small class sizes [12 on average]. Maximum group numbers for these camps will be subject to prevailing guidelines.