Location is generally Centre Stage Main HQ –
15 Woking Road (off Portsdown Road), 138694
unless explicitly stated otherwise as our East Coast Centre (5000G Laguna Park, Marine Parade Road)
|Type of programme
We have a few types of programme for 8 to 12 year olds – the type programme you are signing up for will be highlighted when you select your dates…
1) Creative Arts Adventure Camps explore Drama, Movement & Music
2) Creative Drama or Musical Theatre Adventure Camps go on a Drama or MT adventure, taking a deep dive in to stories and character work (plus music and movement if MT)
3) Page to Stage based programmes work towards rehearsing a small show over the course of a week for friends and family to see on the final day** for 2021-22 camps, presentations will be filmed – as we will not be hosting live audiences whilst covid-19 remains at large. (These have a Musical Theatre or Acting option, which will be specified when you select the week you are looking for. The key difference between these two are that Musical Theatre features Movement & Music in addition to Drama – Acting focuses on, you guessed it, Acting specifically)
4) Discover Dance Camps spend the week exploring all different kinds of dance.
**Please note: Our guidelines relating to singing are very strict this year, so there may or may not be singing featured in your camp, depending on the prevailing govt. guidelines at the time of your camp.
CREATIVE ARTS – MYTHS, LEGENDS, FOLKLORE & FABLES (NOVEMBER & DECEMBER)
Join us for 5 days full of Interactive, fun, and active activities involving Drama, Movement, Music & Arts, and Crafts
DISCOVER DANCE – THE NUTCRACKER AND THE MOUSE KING!(DECEMBER)
Put on your dancing shoes & come and join us as we explore and bring it to life this traditional story of The Nutcracker, through Dance, arts and crafts, and fun activities as we draw our inspiration from Tchaikovsky’s Ballet – The Nutcracker.
You should sign up for the group relevant to the age your child will be by the date camp runs.
ie. if you are signing up for the 8 to 12s camp running 5th July, your child must already have turned 8 by the 5th July.
1. CAMP CANCELLATION BY CENTRE STAGE:
As the ongoing global pandemic situation is constantly evolving, there is always the outside possibility of stricter measures in Singapore. In the eventuality that we need to cancel a camp due to government intervention, we will offer one of the following…
A) A suitable online alternative
B) A camp credit
C) A full refund
2. CAMP CANCELLATION BY CUSTOMER:
As we expect there to have been an informed decision regarding participation in holiday camps when you sign up, refunds will be entirely at the discretion of company management. Whilst we sympathise with ever-evolving plans this year – it’s not sustainable for us to have last minute drop outs.
As a general rule:
– For cancellations up to 4 weeks ahead of a camp start date, we will offer a credit to a future camp of the same value or a refund.
– For cancellations less than 4 weeks ahead of camp start date, we will offer a credit or refund, only if we are able to replace your spot in the camp with someone on the waitlist
– For cancellations less than a week ahead of camp start date there will be no credit or refund
Centre Stage have always maintained small class sizes [12 on average]. Maximum group numbers for these camps will be subject to prevailing guidelines.
|COVID 19 related safety measures
Needless to say, all of these programmes will run subject to prevailing government guidelines at the time. In light of the ongoing pandemic, it’s very important everybody coming to our centres understand the measures we have in place, and require you all to adhere to. Please read about them in full here: http://bit.ly/sfmsures
– All visitors to Centre Stage must check in using TraceTogether SafeEntry (requiring a token, or the app downloaded on your phone)
– Safe distancing between students at all times (and small class sizes)
– Regular disinfecting of all high touch areas
– Staggered arrival and dismissal times
– Hand sanitiser in all studios, waiting areas and offices
– Daily temperature and health checks for all staff and students
– Face masks must be worn at all times by all staff, students and parents at drop off**
**despite the legal cut off for wearing masks being amended to 6 years+, inside our centres masks or face-shields will still need to be worn as we are operating in a group setting, and the students will be supervised closely whilst doing so.
– Not come to our centre if you, or a household member, are currently exhibiting any respiratory/covid-19 symptoms – or are on any form of stay at home notice.
– Check your temperature BEFORE coming to the centre – if it is 37.5 or above, it is considered a fever, so please stay home
– Ensure you have a phone with Trace Together App downloaded, Trace Together token for SafeEntry checking in and out of our centres